Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time freedom is your business

Hi, Sabrina here again.
I live in Newport Beach, and I have worked in corporate America as an attorney, engineer and real estate broker.
I had a great job with great bosses and great benefits; I had my own business, making great money; so why would I want to look at a home based business…two words…time freedom. I had no Time Freedom.
I was married to my job. I was working up to 16 hours per day. I had to ask to take time off, I had to ask to go to the doctors. I got 3 measly weeks of vacation a year. This is not time freedom.
I used look out my window at work everyday and think to myself, there has to be more to life than this. This can’t be it. I want to be able to give back. I want to do something with meaning. I want to change people lives. I want to make a difference. I can’t do that sitting at a desk for twelve hours a day while making someone else rich.
So for the past few years I had been researching several different home businesses. I have spent countless hours and many dollars trying to find something that I could do and work from home.
I have run into several good businesses. The problem has always been…support: lack of support. The businesses would have training, but no actual applications.
What I mean by that is they would, for example, tell me that what they were doing would not work for me and I had to find my own way of making the business work and they would not share what worked.
Over the last couple of years I hadn't found anything that interested me. I didn't want to sell products and I just hadn’t found the right mentors, until I joined YTB Travel. When I was introduced to YTB Travel network, I did some quick research and I realized that the requirements that I had placed for my next business venture were available and established within YTB. My requirements were simple. I wanted a program that was in high demand, had a system already in place, a mentor & team that would show me exactly what kind of procedures they had in place in order to grow my YTB travel biz. Finally and most important, I wanted to be able to help others that were committed to helping themselves; I wanted to create a replicable system for anyone that I introduced to YTB travel, so that they would be able to succeed as much as I did. There are 2 main reasons to join a network marketing home based business: One is to help yourself and to help others. If you are thinking of joining for only one of these two reasons, the system will not work for you
If people I brought in couldn’t do what I was doing and couldn’t make money in their first 30 days or less, I didn’t want any part of it. What a difference this has made for my business. I have created that system, that anyone with a commitment to succede, can replicate and become successful in YTB with my personal support and commitment that I will be there for them.
You no longer have to spend thousands of dollars on advertising that doesn’t work. I know what works and I will share that with you when you become part of TEAM PRIDE. I am going to take you by the hand and teach & train you with everything I know. No secrets here. If you have been looking for a home based business, which you can work and reap the benefits, do yourself a favor and go here to find out more about what we do and who we are. Then put your name and email in the appropriate box and take a look at my home activity and see if it’s right for you. One thing is for sure: when your thoughts, beliefs, feelings and behavior are in perfect alignment, your life will change like magic.
I am not about to spoon feed you; This is your business. But I will lead you until you are ready to lead your own team.
Regards Sabrina

No comments: