Friday, May 16, 2008

Time Freedom and Happiness

Hi once again, Sabrina here.
I usually don’t do this, but I wanted to share a few incredible days that I’ve had with my team members.I spent the past couple of days in Visalia and Pismo Beach with Marta and her team. On our way back, we decided to take PCH the whole way down…incurring an extra hour of driving…signifying my momentous change in my attitude, stress levels, and ability to stop and smell the roses.
On the way down PCH, there was a gorgeous house…a log cabin mansion in fact (pictures attached) and I have a log cabin on my vision board, so I just had to stop. Come to find out, the owners of Pioneer Log Cabins lived there and originated the company 37 years ago. Turns out she likes to travel, and she books the entire company’s travel online whenever they go up to Canada and Alaska to get their timber. As she walked us through this magnificent house, we began to realize that we stumbled across something a lot bigger than we could have ever imagined. Her dining room table is signed by George Bush, Arnold Schwarzenegger and the guy who owns America Timer. They have built homes for people like the inventor of the pay at the pump gasoline invention (talk about residual income!)….they’ve also built the largest home in North America…156,000 square feet in Colorado as a log cabin! The list of people she calls friends grew as we walked outside and past the wine cellar….their neighbors are Andy….you know Andy Anheuser…as in Anheuser and Busch beer!!!...and the list goes on and on. She has asked us to send her information and call her regarding YTB.

Today, we went for our Team Pride Walk….myself, Tamorah and Marta (all three of us have been able to quit our jobs thanks to YTB) and we were joined by newcomer Valerie, who joined Saturday at the Luau. A few minutes into the walk Valerie was looking for a sign that YTB was where she was supposed to be in her life after searching numerous things to get her ahead. At that moment…we saw a grey whale and her baby!!!! About 20 yards off the shore. The Park ranger said that they’d never ever seen them that close before, and there they were….right there for us, for Valerie…..she took that as her sign that she was right where she was supposed to be and committed to going to the National Convention in August. It was an amazing experience. We finished the exhilarating one hour walk huffing and puffing.

After the walk we all started heading up to our cars thinking how nice it would be to have breakfast at the Beachcomber Café which we had walked right by….but none of us had brought any money on the walk with us…except for Valerie J We all looked at each other and one by one, we said “I don’t have anything to do today”, “I don’t have any meetings planned”, “I can do it” and “let’s go!”
WHAT A GREAT FEELING!! To be foot loose and fancy free and enjoy an ocean front breakfast with amazing people and making amazing new friendships! I love my life.

I hope you’re able to enjoy this day that was made for you……


Now, what does all of this mean to you, the reader of this blog?
Well, if you are part of my team, then you are already on your way to accomplish your life's dreams and goals.
But, if you are an individual looking to better their life's situations, then you are at the right place to learn how I and some of my partners have been able to not only quit our jobs, but to make a great financial impact in our future.
You too can do what I have done; Take a look at what YTB can do for you. I have had numerous calls from individuals that had been involved in a network marketing program and for many reasons, it did not work out for them. Their question to me is: What can YTB do for me that the other company hasn't done?
For one, you need to be committed to do whatever it takes to succeed, in life or YTB, if you have not committed to it, you won't get much in return. Second, my team members, can be assured that they have MY commitment to help them succede, as long as they make the same commitment to themselves. I have said this before: YTB is only a vehicle for you to drive yourself to financial freedom, but you need to know how to drive it to get where you want to go; I'll show you the way.
Thank you for taking your valuable time to read about how YTB can change your life, just believe in yourself and your God given talents and abilities.
Have Fun, Sabrina.

No comments: