Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Living Life Residually is about you and the choice you have to either make a great living financially or live a great life full of passion, inspiration and purpose. For most people these are not one in the same. Thanks to network marketing you can have them both.
I’m proof that the traditional methods of getting good grades, going to college and finding a good job just isn’t realistic in today’s society, unless you want to wake up to an alarm clock for the rest of your life, retire on 40% of what 100% couldn’t get you and lie on your death bed wishing you had spent more time with your family and less time working.
I’m an Engineer, an Attorney, a real estate Broker, and a now, a professional network marketer for life.
In Living Life Residually I provide a glimpse of where my life was before being able to live residually, and show you how I earned over $100,000 and two (2) $10,000 Dream Bonuses, my first year in network marketing. I explain how I used my first ever network marketing experience to free me from the grasps of Corporate America and explain what it takes to get to the top. Living Life Residually also includes Sabrina’s personal training manual that is provided to all of my team members, sample invitations, sample scripts, strategies for recruiting and more.
Living Life Residually provides a comprehensive approach to mastering your network marketing business, and thereby mastering your life.

No comments: