Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Many email responses I got, wanted to know more about who I am and less fluff. Soooo,here I will tell you who I am. I am an attorney, an engineer, a real estate broker, a loan broker and a network marketer for life. I am a YTB Referring Travel Agent (RTA) and Independent Marketing Representative (IMR). Over the past year I have learned a bunch of info on how the Internet Marketing machine operates. As a result of my studies, I market my business 2 different ways: the traditional way of introducing the business to people that I have met or continue to meet, and through the Internet, and over the past 9 months I’ve had numerous people from across the country join my YTB team without ever communicating with me until after they join. Some joined after calling or sending an email. You are possibly asking your self how is this possible? I am sure that many readers of this blog who are involved in a online or offline business want to know…I know this because I get many requests of "how do I sponsor so many people" from other YTB business owners…. Check out my website to find out the ways for building my business.
Even more exciting, is that starting from zero just 14 months ago, having absolutely no network marketing or internet marketing experience, I have been enjoying a nice 5-figure monthly income from YTB. You read that right, just 14 months! If I can show you how I have created a 6 figure annual income and can show you how to do the same and change your current situation, then send an email to Sabrina@SabrinaDagostino.com and I’ll be happy to go over the details of what I can do for you to improve your lifestyle.

No comments: