Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Are you ready to stop commuting?

Hi again,
I’m still curious as to whether or not you are still interested in checking us out and evaluating whether or not we can meet your needs in a home business, where you set the hours and commute from one room to the other.
I am also wondering if maybe you are time crunched right now and have so much going on (making someone else rich) that it’s been tough to get back to me and nail down a good time for you and me to discuss what this travel website can do for you.
Through these posts, you'll be getting a feel of what is that I do.
Many times people ask me this question: What do you sell? They think I MUST be selling something otherwise, how else would I be able to make money?
Let’s start with that question and then give you a more detailed summary:
Am I selling anything? You bet! I am selling folks on overall financial freedom. I show people how to put alarm clocks companies out of business. I provide a step by step process on how you can accomplish what you want out of life. All it requires is a commitment and beleif on your part.

But I know that's not the answer you were wanting. You are looking for a free ride; Well, nothing in life is free and if you are not willing to pursue what you want, than it is not worth receiving. I'm not selling any get rich scheme or hyped up program; But what I do works for me and thousands more like me. How bad do you want to change your future? Then follow my plan to financial freedom customized to your personality, after all, we have different personalities.
I would love to to have a person to person conversation (not email) with you because of all the scams out there and because truthfully no one can understand what we do in just a brief email.
I want you to have the opportunity to ask me questions, in person, so you can get a feel of who is that you are dealing with.
Bottom line: We own a online travel website with the best compensation plan that is making millionaires on a regular basis.. That corporation happens to be over 7 years old, with a copywrited plan that can only change for the better.
How do we sell travel websites for this company? Using free websites,(when you join us), training, and technology that we provide you - people come to your websites or request information through your personal contacts and through the other ways that I use and train you with. We introduce them to this company - show them how they can save money on their personal travel, make money when other people travel, save money by paying less tax, and even make unlimited amounts of income if that is their desire. You can talk to friends and family if you want (I have chosen to do personal contacts and the internet!) but we train you how to do this on your computer and the internet. So, you have no cold calling or picking up the phone book and hoping to get lucky. We are not telemarketers. These interested people come to YOU through the internet and through your personal contacts.
We say no selling because we literally distribute no product, we don't collect money, no deliveries, no inventory, no worrying about chasing people with bad checks, no need to refund people, etc.
Our partner corporation - YTB, takes care of the fulfillment of the travel or any other questions. We have trained presenters who do the talking for you - so you don't have to worry about a "sales pitch" and your concern is setting up an account for the people who ask you for more information - and that, too, is done online. It’s very easy and streamlined for you. Each week, I get a business report with a summary of the accounts we opened online. Paychecks are issued weekly.
Example: You get started - we start your training - it's up to you how fast you want to learn- depending on how far you want to go - and then we have u ready to start spreading the word about your business and expand your future. Ready to receive your check ASAP!
You are never left alone. You get me and my team training you, as your business coach, and I am with you every step of the way. With the resources that Team Pride provides, I've learned some great ways to mentor and train people on how to get started effectively. I share that with you.
So, how about it? I'd appreciate the opportunity to set up a time to give you a business summary by phone. I am not going to hype it up or pressure you.
Send me a quick email with two or three days that work for you and I will check my appointment book. Here is an example of what to send me:
2pm on Tuesday or 9pm on Wednesday or 1pm on Saturday

Looking forward to talking with you.
Regards, Sabrina

No comments: