Monday, June 9, 2008

Team Pride Newsletter #1 / June 1, 2008

I never realized how hard this Newsletter would be to right…not because I don’t know what to say but because I want to make sure I say the right things to help all of you out there. I want this for you more than you want it for yourself because I know how good it’s going to be when you get on that stage! I hope the following information inspires, motivates and educates you to the top!

Wow! Did you hear Coach?
Hopefully you’ve had a chance to hear Coach as he makes his way around the country. This past Saturday he was in Orange County, California and both the morning and the afternoon session were rocking! He explained the importance of not giving into your past limitations. He told a story about a dog who was tethered to a tree on a very short leash and he kept trying and trying to get a few feet past where his leash would let him go, but he wasn’t able to because the leash was too short. Every day he’d try and tug the leash, but it wouldn’t let him get to where he wanted to be. Finally, he gave up, and stopped trying to get free. And then one day, his owner took off the leash and the dog was able to go anywhere he chose. But the dog had stopped trying. He let his past limitations determine his future and that’s what so many of us in YTB do all the time. We let the fear of rejection determine whether we want to talk to someone new at the grocery store, we let our past failures determine our worth. But YTB sets you free, and you can go anywhere you want to go…but it’s up to you to try.

Passion Planning:
Passion without a plan can be wasted energy but when property used, passion can be the compelling force for catapulting your dreams forward. Discover what you are passionate about and it will lead you to your reason for being here and to profound dreams. Spend a period of time; a weekend, a month, a year doing what you love or what touches you. Follow your dreams and look for common threads. During the times of your life when you felt the most alive, what were you doing and who were you being? Once you get a closer look at who you are when you are at your happiest and most productive, you can duplicate that into what you do for a living! I find that my best days are when I start off with thanking the universe for everything I have…even the small things like toothpaste…it’s all about the Attitude of Gratitude and when you start thinking more positively you start getting more positive things attracted to your life.

BONUS thought:If someone in your team has scheduled you to give a presentation and they call you a few days before telling you that no one has RSVP’d and they’d like to cancel the presentation….this is your response” Well then, I guess you have a little work to do to get some different people there!”See your time is valuable…besides, you are a future YTB Director!! So if someone schedules you to give a presentation…by golly….you’re giving a presentation! You reserved that night for a presentation and you have a life too, so make sure your team knows how important you are as a presenter and makes having a presentation and getting a piece of your time a big deal. Success is an attitude, you first have to choose to be successful and then you can be. Have you made that decision yet?

Would you like to receive a $5000 Leadership Education for only $100?
If you’ve heard of The Secret, then you’ve heard of Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul)….
He provides a one week training course that based off of his book Principles of Success. To learn more about the course, go to http://www.canfieldtrainings.com/#register
The course costs over $5,000 with airfare, hotel, etc. I’ll be attending the Success Course right after the YTB National Convention and I’d like to share the knowledge, information, resources, handouts and success tools with all of you, because I think they all apply to Success in life and Success in your YTB business.
If you’d like to participate in a four day training conference call (each call will be 2 hours and all calls will be taped so that if you can’t make it on the call you can listen to the archives) when I return wherein I will share with you all of the information and success tools that I learned at the course. Please respond with “I’M READY FOR SUCCESS” in the subject line and I’ll send you a paypal invoice for $100. You’ll also be emailed all of the handouts, training materials, etc as email attachments.I’ll take my time, I’ll take care of the travel arrangements, put up the money etc and you get the benefits just like you were there….for only $100.
I look forward to working closer with you.

Buy the Book Living Life Residually at http://www.sabrinadagostino.com/

No comments: